Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Beirut!

Here's a survey that we can all relate to. I'm not sure if anyone even reads this rag, but those of you whom I suspect read this will be swept back to the days of "I'll take a re-rack," "Drink, bitch," and the saddest words ever uttered in sports, "I didn't even get to shoot."

It's a national beirut/beer-pong survey. The nostalgia is almost overwhelming.

In case you're retarded, the above picture is of the Lebanese capital, Beirut. Since I think calling "Beirut" "beer-pong" is a traveshamockery, I couldn't in good conscience include a picture of the beer-game "beirut" above without actually typing "beer-pong" into google's search thing. I may be on the verge of becoming a blood-sucking lawyer, but I'm not about to compromise my steadfast beliefs jsut to show youse a picture as cool as this. I mean, seriously, I would totally have burnt down 1610 Pine street if I could show that picture to my illegitimate grand kids in 5 years.

Incidentally, is there a better nut than the pistachio? The answer is a resounding "fuck no."

No comments: